Downdload able Link below




I seek a challenging career in that utilizes my skills and abilities and provide an opportunity to work in a professional environment. I solemnly believe in hard work and devotion and hence, offer my services to the best of my capabilities


Resume
   
Address: Mehsood House Tank Road Kurai Near T.T.Mills Kurai P/O Bacha Abad Dera Ismail Khan (KPK) Pakistan.

Career Objectives
I seek a challenging career in that utilizes my skills and abilities and provide an opportunity to work in a professional environment. I solemnly believe in hard work and devotion and hence, offer my services to the best of my capabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS
Degree
Years
O Marks/T Marks
Board
S.S.C
2006
509/1050
B.I.S.E  Bannu
(DAE) Electrical
2011
2015/3550
Technical Board Peshawar
Diploma
2006
Ms office
In Dera Ismail Khan (KPK)

PERSONAL DATA
 

Father Name                      :               Haji Hazrat Ullah
Date of Birth                      :               25/15/1999
NIC NO                                  :               12101-7777777-7
Nationality                          :               Pakistan
Domicile                              :               S.W.A  (FATA)
Religion                               :               Islam
Languages                           :               Urdu, English, Saraiki, Pashto
Passport No                        :               BM5904141
Height                                   :               5.9inch 
Marital Status                       :               Un Marred
Contact#                              :               +92332-1111111

Computer Skill

*       3months Diploma  in Computer Hardware.
1.       I Know a Computer Hardware and Software very Well.
2.       I am also work in Ms Office like Ms word and Ms Excel Accounting and Finance Management, Corel Draw and other Program.
3.       Extensive experience with MS Office, Excel, internet browsing and basic database handling.
4.       I Know a Windows installation and other Drivers installation.
5.       My Typing speed is 120 WPM.

EXPERIENCE
1.       06Months Experience in Fida Organization.
2.       02 year Experience in Google Composing Center Dera Ismail Khan (KPK)



Downdload able Link below