Bsc Computer Science Resume sample_2 CV in Word Document Format
                        I am a very self motivated person and will go the extra mile to deliver my commitments. I believe in continues improvement and self development in both personal and professional life. I am very passionate about work and if given an opportunity I would like to devote my skill and time to develop new projects





Text Box: PERSONAL INFORMATION        

Name:                           Zohair Hussain
Present Address:          Pakistan Town Islamabad 
Permanent Address:     Rashid Abad Colony near C.R.B.C colony Dera Ismail Khan
Birth date:                    10 November 1999
Nationality:                  Pakistani
Religion:                      Islam
NIC No:                       12101-9999999-9
Mobile Number:          +923449999999
Email Address:             admin@jobandvisaguide.com


Text Box: OBJECTIVE 



                        I am a very self motivated person and will go the extra mile to deliver my commitments. I believe in continues improvement and self development in both personal and professional life. I am very passionate about work and if given an opportunity I would like to devote my skill and time to develop new projects
Text Box: Educational Career

 




Bachelors in Computer Sciences
Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan



 



Language                    :           C, C++, PHP, MYSQL, SQL, ORACLE,
                                                VB CLASSIC, VB.NET, ASP, ASP.NET

Area of interest           :           Database and Software development in .net,


Text Box: PROJECT 

     

Designed and developed a project on school website for “WORKING FOLKS GRAMMAR SCHOOL D.I.Khan PAKISTAN”.  Developed a website in PHP using XAMP. For making it interactive used java script and j-query. Using MYSQL as a DBMS for this website.









Text Box: REFERENCES 

     

Muhammad Wasim Ali

Network Engineer, NADRA (National database and registration authority),
Islamabad, PAKISTAN
Contact:   03455555555


Sami Ullah Ahmad

Professional Services Consultant, Teradata Corp, islamabad PAKISTAN                                                 
Contact:   03235555555



Bsc Computer Science Resume sample_2 CV in Word Document Format