BS Computer Science Resume Sample - CV in Word (.doc) Format and JPG Format 


I am a loyal, hardworking and honest person. I have interest in my work and have good behavior. I know how to deal with others. I’ve better command on English, Urdu and Punjabi Language. I am also punctual and active person


             My Resume

Name: -                                          Imran Hussain
Father Name: -                             Hussain Ahmed
Address: -                                         Awan Colony D.K. Khan Rawalpindi
Date of Birth: -                        Dec 05, 1999
Domicile: -  District Chakwal                                         Birth Place: - Sikriala
Email: -                                   admin@jobandvisaguide.com
Phone #                                   +92-313-5555555
1.       Academic Qualification
Educations
Institute
Board
Obtain Marks
Total Marks
Percent Age
SSC (Science)
DAE (Mechanical)

BS( Computer Science)
Govt. School Jethal
Swedish Institute of Technology Chakwal
B.I.S.E Rawalpindi
P.B.T.E Lahore
493
2315
850
3350
58%
69%
Continuous at University
Ć°   Computer Diploma (6 Months)
Ć°   English Certificate Course (06 Months)
In NUML University Islamabad
2.     Other Skills:
Ƙ  Ms Office 2000/2003/xp/2007/2010
v  Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Access, Ms Power Point, Ms InfoPath, Ms One Note
Ƙ  Adobe Photoshop
Ƙ  Corel Draw
Ƙ  Ulead Video Studio
Ƙ  Internet (Full)
Ƙ  Networking
Ƙ  Hardware & Software (Installations)
Ƙ  Typing Master (Speed 35-40 w/m) 
3.     Experience:
   
       Computing Career:               
Ć¾  Seven (07) months worked at Decent Printing Press as Computer Operator from July 2008 to Jan 2009.
Ć¾  Six (06) months worked at Raja Digital Color Lab as Graphic Designer from Mar 2009 to Aug 2009.
Ć¾  Six   (06) Months worked at Behria Housing Authority as Computer Operator from Feb 2010 to July 2010.
Ć¾  Three   (03) months worked at wi-tribe Pakistan as Computer Operator     from July 2011 to Sep 2011.
Total Experience is 01 Year and 09 Months in Computer Field.

4.     Advance Abilities:
--- I am a loyal, hardworking and honest person. I have interest in my work and have good behavior. I know how to deal with others. I’ve better command on English, Urdu and Punjabi Language. I am also punctual and active person
         
!
---
BS Computer Science Resume Sample - CV in Word (.doc) Format and JPG Format